Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Management is a necessary and crucial part of any organization. The goal of Environmental, Health and Safety a.k.a. EHS or SHE or HSE is to protect workers, habitants and the environment in which they work and live. It is a commitment that is in the best interests of our customers, our employees and all other stakeholders. It is possible to run all operations without injuries or damage to equipment or the environment.
HSE administration has following general objectives:
- Comply with all applicable laws and relevant industry standards of practice.
- Continuously evaluate the Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) aspects of different industries
- Preventive action of any occurrences or mishaps that may come about because of irregular working conditions.
- Reduction of antagonistic impacts that come from the process
- We believe that effective HSE management is good business and we are committed to the continuous improvement of HSE management practices.
- From top management through to entry level, everyone is responsible and accountable for HSE.
- Generally HSE guideline consists of following main points
|1.1 Air Emissions and Ambient Air Quality
1.2 Energy Conservation
1.3 Wastewater and Ambient Water Quality
1.4 Water Conservation
1.5 Hazardous Materials Management
1.6 Waste Management
1.8 Contaminated Land
|2. Occupational Health and Safety|
|2.1 General Facility Design and Operation
2.2 Communication and Training
2.3 Physical Hazards
2.4 Chemical Hazards
2.5 Biological Hazards
2.6 Radiological Hazards
2.7 Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
2.8 Special Hazard Environments
By applying HSE management systems within our resident industries, we can enhance the business success by reducing risk and adding value to our services.